Warning, this dulce de leche cheesecake recipe is very addicting. No baking is necessary for this recipe. Serves 12. Enjoy!
- 7 grs Unflavored Gelatin
- 1/2 Cup Hot Water
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Room Temperature
- 1 Nestle La Lechera Dulce de Leche
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup Whipping Cream
- 1 TBSP Granulated Sugar, Whipped Until Soft Peaks Form
- 1 Prepared 10-inch Graham Cracker Crust
- Dulce de Leche, for Garnish
Mix gelatin and hot water in small bowl until gelatin is dissolved; set aside.
Beat cream cheese and dulce de leche in large mixer bowl until creamy. Stir in gelatin mixture and vanilla extract.
Fold in whipped cream. Pour into graham cracker crust.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until set. Serve drizzled with dulce de Leche.